Has a loved one passed away?
Get assistance now in Essex County.
We know that the loss of a loved one is Never Simple. Arranging for services without a pre-arranged plan may be overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals will provide advice and options to help you during this difficult time. The cremation society is not new nor is it a store front we have been serving the County of Windsor and Essex since 1998.
- Transfer from place of death into our holding facilities or directly for cremation
- Authorization for Cremation at a local Essex County facility
- Arrange for require municipal certificate of interment/cremation
- Arrange authorization from local coroner for cremation
- Supply minimal container for cremation and optional urn.
Follow this link to get started and clarifying all costs or call us directly at
Preplan a cremation service in Essex County.
The cremation society is not new nor is it a store front we have been serving the County of Windsor and Essex since 1998.
We know that the loss of a loved one is never simple and that planning a cremation is best done in advance. Decisions are made without the immediacy or stress of a death in the family. The Cremation Society of Windsor and Essex can clearly answer your questions about cremation and our services. While cremation continues to increase in Windsor & Essex County we know that many families have different needs. If you believe cremation may be right for you or a loved one, please call or complete the form in our link for more information or call us directly now at 519-969-5449
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
3260 Dougall Ave, Windsor ON | Phone: 519-969-5449 | Email: email@example.com